Fragments And Exercises

A few simple questions. Some are mathematical, statistical, probabilistic; some involve complex systems, some are complex systems. Some have answers. • Difficulty varies. You can answer some with a pencil on a napkin. Simple computer programs or spreadsheets will manage the rest. • In the end, maybe we all learn. The thing I try for when jotting these down is extensibility; I think they all lead down branching paths towards usefulness and fun. Or maybe madness and ruin.

February 11, 2005

via Notional Slurry

I'm starting this Blogger spin-off as a place to try posting the frequent exercises, puzzles, mathematical and computational games I've been developing for years. Notional Slurry should still be considered home base, but has become cluttered of late with a number of different threads and specialties all piled on top of one another.

Maybe here we can have some room.

I'm not entirely convinced that Blogger offers enough features to manage the many figures, diagrams, and such. We'll see. I may just jump back to a WordPress install elsewhere.